1. Users personal information, collected and processed by the Administration
- 1.1. In this Policy under the "user information" means:
- 1.1.1. Personal information is any information provided by a user about himself when registering (creating an account) or using the Services, including personal data. The information required for service delivery is highlighted in a special way. Other information provided by the user is at their discretion.
- 1.1.2. The data that in the course of its use is automatically transferred to the Services by the software installed by the user, including IP-address, information from the cookies, user's browser information (or other program allowing to access the service), the access time, and the address of the requested page.
- 1.1.3. Other information about the user, collection and /or distribution of which is defined in the local user agreements of separate services.
- 1.2. This Policy applies only to the Services. The administration has no control or responsibility for third party sites to which the user can access by clicking on the links available on the Site, including those found in search results. Such sites may collect or request other personal information, or perform other actions.
- 1.3. In general, the administration does not verify the personal information provided by users, but supposes that the user provides valid and sufficient personal information on the issues proposed in the registration form, and keeps this information up to date. The consequences of providing false information are defined in the User Agreement.
- 2.1. The administration collects and stores only the personal data that is necessary to provide the Services (to execute the agreements and contracts with the user).
- 2.2. The administration can use the personal information of the user for the following purposes:
- 2.2.1. Identification of the parties under the agreements and contracts with the Administration;
- 2.2.2. Allowing the user a personalized service;
- 2.2.3. Contacting the user when needed, including by sending notifications, requests and information related to the use of the service, service delivery, and handling queries and requests from the user;
- 2.2.4. Improving the service quality, ease of use and the development of new services;
- 2.2.5. Targeting of advertising materials;
- 2.2.6. Conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymous data.
- 3.1. The administration keeps your personal information in accordance with the internal regulations of the particular service.
- 3.2. The confidentiality of a user’s personal information is kept, unless they voluntarily provide personal information for public access.
- 3.3. The administration has the right to transfer user’s personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- 3.3.1. The user expressly consented to such actions;
- 3.3.2. The transfer is necessary as part of the use of the Service, or to a specific delivery of the service. Herewith the confidentiality of personal information is guaranteed, and the user will be explicitly notified of the transfer;
- 3.3.3. The transfer is provided by Russian or any other applicable legislation within the statutory procedures;
- 3.3.4. Such a transfer occurs in the case of sale or any other transfer of the business (in whole or in part); herewith the purchaser assumes all the obligations to comply with the terms of this policy in relation to the respect of the received personal information;
- 3.4. When processing the personal data of users, the administration is guided by the "personal data" Federal Law of Russian Federation.
The administration takes necessary and sufficient technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, and other illegal actions of third parties.
You can address your questions and suggestions to the support team:
Phone: +1-646-760-567-7, +7-499-918-6490
E-mail: [email protected]
Jabber ID: [email protected]